Private sessions are a great way to get started with Pilates. These sessions are especially helpful if you:
- Are brand new to Pilates and want to ensure proper form in the exercises
- Are recovering from an injury or need modifications to the routine
- Have a specific fitness goal in mind and wish to work with an instructor to plan exercises to meet that goal
- Have a difficult schedule that won’t allow you to attend regular group classes
- Need help re-focusing on your fitness routine
Our instructors help you tailor the classes to your schedule and personal preferences. Ask one of our certified instructors to help you to create a workout schedule that suits your needs.
The original Pilates workout is a private one-on-one session with a certified Pilates instructor. This session is tailored your individual strengths and weaknesses. You will work on the reformer, the mat, and other pieces of Pilates equipment. The availability for this session depends on the teacher and his or her schedule.
Semi Private Session
The semi private session follows the same system as the private session, but consists of two to three people working simultaneously with one certified Pilates instructor.
Session times are scheduled individually with your instructor.
Session Rates1 Session5 Session10 Session
|Semi Private (2-3 People)||$55||$250||$475|